Cellulite is the cottage cheese fat that gathers around your thighs and arms. Most women have this problem after the age of 20. This is the fat that gets accumulated under the skin. Women try ‘n’ number of methods to get rid of these orange peels on the skin. These also include the cellulite creams and laser therapies. A renowned face on the television, Kim Kardashian, recently took up the laser treatment to cure this issue. Kim Kardashian’s cellulite treatment is VelaSmooth.
This is an aesthetic medical device that utilizes the elos technology. VelaSmooth is a combination of the Bi-Polar Radio Frequency (RF), tissue manipulation, infrared light energies, plus negative pressure, etc. The vacuum & specially designed rollers smooth out your skin and facilitate safe & efficient energy delivery. This is just one of the laser treatments for cellulite that you can opt for. There are many others on the list. But are these safe? Is Kim Kardashian cellulite treatment long lasting?
There are people who trust the anti cellulite creams over and above the rest. Let us analyze the two with some basic characteristics:
· Price: The creams are quite cheaper than these expensive therapies.
· Side effects: Using anti cellulite creams made up of the natural ingredients like acai and resveratrol would not give you any side effects. It would also yield great results. On the other hand, the laser therapies have innumerable side effects. Besides, they call immense care else, the situation might get worst.
· The impact: The benefits of the laser therapies might get over within few months. But the anti cellulite creams make a really long term impact.
· The time taken in showing results:The laser treatments are quite fast in showing visible changes.
The creams take a lot of time in doing so.
· Risk involved: If not done by a trained & experienced professional, the laser treatments can lead to some extreme problems. There is no such factor involved with the creams.